Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016

Happy New Year, mooks.
2015 has been fun. I got a lot done. Made a few short films. In process of making a few more. It's been a ride. It's always weird to take stock in a year of work. It's like trying to pinpoint a Boys II Men song, which I'm certain was an 80's tune when in reality it was early 90's. It all becomes a blur.

The older I get the less I care about new year. Again, it's a blob. I just keep doing what I do. There is a certain shock of goodwill energy that is lost after a holiday. As slowly as it comes in, it gets yanked from you. I was lucky enough to buy a ton of xmas lights before they mothballed those for the next year. Great deals to be had there, I guess.

So, I say, drink up and be happy. It should remind us that our lives aren't marked by time, but by accomplishments. It's going to be a very creative year for me. I've got big plans. And I hope you all do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment