Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Trump Bans ALL Muslims From Entering America

...if he had his way.
That's nuts. Because logistically...it's just nuts.
There are 2 billion Muslims in the world. Good luck with the borders you create.
But I've got to hand it to him again, this extreme attitude gives that community something to bally-hoo behind, if they were on the fence. I guess. Or someone said somewhere.
People are getting wild about their opinion of Muslims. I don't know what they want in life other than what we all want. To be happy and have good food, and great laughs. So I assume. A lot seem so disgruntled with our society. A few "rednecks" in our country do have a hankering to get rid of Allah's followers. But we don't live in a video game where genocide is permitted. Go play Halo or something. I realize preservation of American life is at the core of what is being said. But I doubt The Don would ever backpedal his response.

To be honest, having such a disdain for American culture as Islamic teaching seems to contradict (though we never could explain Caitlyn Jenner to any God) I'm not sure America is a good place for them anyway. The religious freedom is what they come for. Ironically, it is also where we seem most at odds. As my Mother once said, all religion is fundamentally telling you to be a good person. For whatever reason there is a disconnect in the Muslim community to cross over the barrier. I get that a Catholic priest oversteps its bounds in the pedophile homosexual molestation charges. And, for my money, that seems infinitely more insidious. You create a whole new monster this way. But we don't ban Catholic priests from coming into our country. In fact, we throw the fucker a parade.

Listen, I like crazy rants as much as the next person, but I think we're going into the realm of cartoonish now. Not that Trump cares, because he's getting the ears of some really fed up people. Which is what the nationalists started to hear, the minute Adolf started pointing fingers at the 'scape goat. Is it the same thing? I guess it could be. I know this is a bad way to put it, but I'm just an observer, and I hope I don't see a religious war, because it's almost fucking 2016, and we're too old to be believing and spirits and ghouls and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment