Thursday, December 31, 2015

Inequities Of Inequities=Nagging

Chris Rock: "If Jennifer Lawrence were black, she’d really have something to complain about"

If I were Brad Pitt, I'd be a good looking bazillionaire.

Hollywood is never fair. Neither is life. My DNA makes me a short guy. I gotta' go with that. The inequities of pay aren't color based, unless it's green. If they can pay you less, they will. I would say to Jennifer...get new management if you aren't feeling you are getting paid what you're worth.

Not that she doesn't have the right to complain. We all bitch about not getting paid much money for what we don. Shit, I complain about credit being handed out to nudnicks who did NOTHING on a movie. Credit and appreciation mean much more than money. I'm being serious here. Tell a person how much they mean to you, money is secondary.

That's why my friend is planning on leaving our company. He's taken for granted. And given that he's a very intelligent person, the minute he threatens to leave, they will offer more money. By then, it will be too late.

I learned that from Dale Carnegie.

No comments:

Post a Comment