Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sinead O' Connor On Kardashian

“What is this c*** (“I don’t smile much because it causes wrinkles”) doing on the cover of Rolling Stone?”~ Sinead O'Connor on Kim Kardashian on Rolling Stone cover.

I've not seen one thing Kardashian has done. Even the Ray J. thing. Seriously. Though I know she hasn't made a record, a movie, a novel, hell...not sure she's even signs her own check. But there she is on the cover, goading us all to get ill at her stupid fucking face. I don't have a clue as to who she is or what she does, but somehow even that infuriates me. I think more people get more press hating on her than being her. I'm sure she's a nice person, but to be on the cover of a music magazine with the very transparent notion of getting lookie-loos is...well...a bit cheap.

Speaking of which, it would be weird if Kim Kardashian went completely broke and she had to survive, say...working at Wendy's or a Chik-fil-A. It's weird that she has in place, a position where failure isn't even an option. I doubt she's a dummy. But, if the world would tune out and send her to the poor house to see if she really does sink or swim, then you'd get your real answer as to who she really is. She seems to be a fighter. She gets Ray J. nuts to the face, I would think you have to have no moral bottom. That type of freedom is priceless in our world who cares so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment