Monday, January 4, 2016

Out Of My Hands

The final bit of files uploaded to a gmail cloud and sent to the sound mixer for the finish. It's been a long road to be sure and really glad it's in other hands at this point. Mostly because they're going to improve it in ways I can only imagine. Building sound is pretty amazing. Doing a professional job for less than professional price, I am eternally grateful.

So my job, as a filmmaker, is that I owe everyone involve the next best thing. Aside from gratitude, to fulfill a promise that I will continue with the vendors that have helped me along the way. I have been so lucky, I can't express the support I've received.

Pressing forth, it's the final push into the finish. It's feeling good. I can finally breathe a little. Let the process take over, and focus on the music portion (arguably the most fun).

1 comment: