Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Illegals Are Deported

Dude, how hard is it?
Get here legally and stay. We don't ask for much. When I took my citizenship test, I was hungover and the guy gave me the answers. Seriously.

Pledge allegiance to the flag and love this country. Make it better. What's the point of hiding out anyway. This country will work for you, ESPECIALLY you, since our youngsters are fucking entitled asswipes these days. I prefer people who desperately want to stay here than the ones born here and not understand the value of hard work (ahem...my nephew...sorry kid Happy Birthday too).

So the point being, if America is the better choice between the two countries you divide your loyalty too, it stands to reason you can still maintain your love of your old country, whilst embracing the benefits of the new. Take the damn test and do the work. Don't ruin it for your fellow countrymen who do do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment