Monday, February 2, 2015

Overcompensator

Don't be this guy.
The guy who when you ask an innocuous question you have to inject your opinion with a silly story about how you got pussy.

I got a co-worker in his 50's who does this. It's stupid, and it's clear his wife probably doesn't do shit for him.

Me: "You ever go to church?"
Him: "Yeah. One time. Lutheran church. There was this one chick use to give me blowjobs in the parking lot at this temple. Amazing."

I go quiet.

Really, man...this is the extent of what you can talk? Like you're some viral fuck king? Bro, you sound like a total limp dick faggot. Because that story seems like it's suppose to impress me. It doesn't. Every single conversation dips into this. Another guy use to do this too. I'd show clips from a commercial spot I'd do. His response "Did you fuck her?"

Not "cool spot." Not "wow, what did you do to film it?" Just "did you fuck her?" This from a bald fucking piece of shit loser, who's saddled with two daughters and a wife. Maybe I should fuck your wife. Then ask you if I can fuck your daughters. That is the equivalent. I dropped this toolbag and ignore his dumbass now when he tries to speak to me. Got no patience.

Just, people like this...get your fucking head out your ass. You're not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment