Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

You can't really read sarcasm in writing. But I try.

Anyway, I hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day. The time when women feel both their best and their worst. I decided to go see "The Kingsman: Secret Service" a really fun goofy spy movie. Surprisingly, a 10:30 AM showing I was NOT expecting anyone. Lo and behold, it was a pretty crowded movie. Even more surprising...guys watching it alone.

Now, I'm not sure if this was the precursor to their VD events, but they seemed like me, hapless love losers who just needed to get their mind off being alone. Personally, I've gotten accustomed to being a lone wolf. In fact, I've actually embraced it. Women are batshit. They will make your life a living hell. I just recently found out a college chum of mine was the most recent to fall prey of the girlfriend turning him into a vegetarian bullshit that is now the new thing. Fuck that. What do you think your chocolates have in them? Lard, my guess.

Anyway, the VD thing, I recall giving my stripper girlfriend back in college roses. She didn't expect it. Just felt like she needed something to remind her she wasn't a whore. To which she dry-humped me outside the video store I worked at, reminding everyone in the parking lot, that she was a whore. I miss those days. She was so happy for one small thoughtful thing. I think, if truth be told, VD day just makes single angry women bitter and more angry. Especially since now we have social media, people broadcast what their significant other did. I get that the spirit is in the right place, but damn if it doesn't make a guy look bad. Mostly for not giving a flying shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment