Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Vitamin Pack

When you stop drinking booze, a lot of shit starts to sweat out of you, or you cry it out, or you vomit it out. OR all three at the same time. Every time you expunge fluid you are getting rid of things you may need.

So to switch gears a little I will share with you a morning vitamin pack I suck down.

I take...
(1) B1 vitamin
(1) St. John's Wort
(1) garlic
(1) B12 tablet
(1) iron
(1) siberian ginseng
(1) milk thistle
(1) Advil

Then I go to Carl's Jr. at 4:24AM to pick up a Big Hamburger for $1.52. I have a late morning shake with kale, orange juice, banana, yogurt and whatever else vegetables I have lying around.

After six months of this, I have to admit...I do feel better. A little chubbier but less booze deficient shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment