Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cunty Women You're Not Even Banging


Cunty women you’re not even banging.
The worst.
A lot of them have come out to L.A. to be talent. This is overlooked by everyone. Their talent. So they think. Nor do they bend to criticism. Even if it means they don’t have a fucking clue what their doing. The worst, is that it translate to getting defensive. Never works I wonder if I come off as defensive. Probably. Most likely it’s what kept me from working in other movies. For now.
Anyway, topic at hand, this was the message from me wishing a “model/actress” a hearty “Good luck!” on a shoot she was doing with someone else (a really bad photographer…I’ve got the cojones to say it, this person is awful. iPhones do better).

Her: “Luck? I’ve been modeling and acting for years and years. Luck has nothing to do with it.” I was being kind, cunt.

Yeah, how is constantly complaining about being broke? Is it working? Whatever you’re doing OBVIOUSLY is failing miserably. You’re whining and crying about never working or having jobs. And no one seeing your talent. YET…the moment someone wishes you luck? This is your response. Tells me you’ve no clue, have a chip on your shoulder, and most likely will die angry and miserable (maybe like me). I know this “talent” has never done anything with substance. You can tell what is professional and what’s not. Some people who have a jump on my skills probably thinks the same of me. And it’s fair. Shitty, but fair. They work, I don’t. Not that hard.

The next step is to wonder why and how it works for others. Certainly not get shitty with someone when they extend a collaborative olive leaf. Yeah…you’re not good at what you do. You may have bullied certain people to deal with you at some point, this is the real deal. I would take advantage.
Maybe…she’s trying to convince me her talent. That people want her. That she’s wanted. This is very much the type of women that come out to Los Angeles to work in entertainment. And it grates on you. I feel sorry for them, actually. Most of us will be better off behind the camera rather in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment