Friday, October 3, 2014

Clooney Got Married

Who gives a fuck? I like Clooney in all, but this is really silly. To boot, he's marrying someone no one has a bead on...until now. Man, I feel sorry for her.

Clooney is from my hometown. I always like to see one of our own do well in the world. Especially that people compare him to the dashing charm of Cary Grant. Dude was a muppet from northern Kentucky southern Ohio. Same with Johnny Depp. A lot of these guys fall under "the perception is the reality." I love it though. Personally, I think he should run for mayor of Cincinnati (shit, Jerry Springer did...yes, THAT Jerry Springer). Then be a governor. Guy's a bleeding heart and seems to have his high beams on politics. He may even get some change happening with his new human rights lawyer bride. Good change. Not just change for change sake. Maybe implement what I've been saying about getting manufacturing back to America. Specifically Ohio.

He could be our new Ronald Reagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment