Monday, October 20, 2014

All Women Want To Get Married


All women want to get married. You can be the hardest angriest feminist cunt in the world, but they will eventually feel the need to either be needed or need. To women, marriage is ownership. Think of it like this…we guys want to ruin the future for future guys who end up with our exes. This is also a fact. We want a woman to think the guy she does eventually ends up doesn’t have a chance in making her happy as much as her memories of you. Women want that too. It’s called a marriage license. This is hard proof that they (the wife) has ruined other women for you. That they are the last pussy they will hit. Without it, there is always an escape plan.

This dawned on me when I was on the tail end of my grad school. My friend Ed ended up going to graduate school. I wrote his recommendation letter (if you can believe that). He hooked up with a girl in his class. A very tied-to-her family girl. She didn’t have the slightest motivation to get married OR have children. She would be the LAST person on Earth that you’d think wanted children. She’s said it. Her closest friends were blindsided when they had a kid. Or maybe that was just me. I knew, if she could be broken down, ANYONE could.

I was shocked even being at their wedding. I was such a shit (you can believe that). My friend and I were buds since our film struggle days from Ohio. So it bummed me out that he found someone that he was so focused on her. I look back at those days and think the assholic way I treated the relationship. Openly criticizing her. Was very awkward being at the wedding. I met her folks then. I have NO idea why the idea of marriage wasn’t in her wheelhouse. I got the feeling that she, being an only child, may’ve felt that she had idosyncrasies in life that wouldn’t appeal to men. Certainly not one that could deal with her shit for life. Also, if you’re a driven person in life, having to deal with others is a pain. Their goals are most likely not yours.

I feel that way. That I’m not marriage material. I have so many weird tics it’s not advisable for me to include anyone. It’s really selfish for me since I operate on my own time. I despise having to make other people priority.

I do miss "playing house" though. One of the few things I do miss having a girlfriend was bouncing off my crackhead thoughts off on them. I think stupid things, that I’ve posted here. I don’t expect anyone to agree with me. But one of the coolest things women have over men, is that they can make life better. They will be your rational sounding board. To prevent you from doing boneheaded things (as your friends tend to encourage boneheaded things). They can be your biggest fan of your work.  I recall showing the trio of short films I made in film school to a girlfriend. Midway through I’d fallen asleep. When I woke up she was still watching them. The tape ended. She just looked at me with pride. “It’s good. You’ve very talented.” It made things better. It really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment