Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hot For Teacher


I recently saw this thing on “60 Minutes” about this female physical education teacher who had sexually molested a girl who was in high school. Her abuse went on for 3 years to an extent where the girl, now woman, had really awful nightmares. Without going into detail, it’s a horrific scenario. This is me saying this, so you know it had to be awful.

It got me to think about two female teachers I had in middle school to high school. I think there are a LOT more female predators than we realize. The only difference is that, in my day and age, it was a great conquest to bag a teacher. I remember one teacher. Ridiculous hot. I mean she could be in Penthouse magazine. Suzanne is all I recall her name being. In her early 20’s. I called her Miss something. Can’t remember her last name. All the guys had a crush on her. She dressed pretty scantily. For middle school boys just getting boners, she had a good idea what she was doing. She’d bend over and grab pencils. Man…she was that attractive. I learned in school she also had a job at the mall selling clothing. I think they were exaggerating when the word “lingerie” was thrown around. I think it was a men’s store. I was never brave enough to find out. It would’ve been too enticing. I wonder one day, that could be a fantasy I could share with a girlfriend. Like she’d play retail store owner. I’d walk in shopping for a codpiece. Fuck you, it’s a medieval store. Anyway, she’d come back to my place to try it on. I like being serviced, I guess.

There was also rumors she’d hooked up with some of my fellow students. I doubt it though. I think she just really loved the attention pre-pubescent boys gave her. I think she got off on turning us on. I can’t recall a single lesson from those days. In fact, I’m not even sure what she taught. I think it was remedial something. Since it had a LOT of criminals in it. I know, I was in the class, and reluctant to do homework properly. She followed us through the ranks of 6th grade to 8th, finally ending her connection to us by high school years. Man…my junk would’ve surely exploded had I knew what to do with the images she conjured.

The second teacher that, looking back, knew had a weird fixation on me was Miss Hurd. She would rub my back. Tell me certain things. Be GLOWING about stupid stuff I’d do. She loved the small things I’d do in a class I had with her. I hardly remember what class she taught. Only that she did make me feel uncomfortable with the attention. Because I didn’t think much of myself back then. I think she may’ve sense one of two things…since I was quiet and a rebel, I wouldn’t say much had she made a pass at me. She knew that no girls really liked me in high school. At least none that I knew. One day, I do recall a group of popular girls did ask me who I liked. I was so awkward back then, I said I don’t like anyone. In my mind I HONESTLY wondered why anyone would want to be my girlfriend as I didn’t shower much. My face was peppered with pockmarks and fat zits. I was pretty gross then. I mean more than I am now. Girls have a weird sense of what they’re attracted to. Anyone, I think I thought maybe because these girls may’ve liked me, Ms. Hurd did as well. I really don’t recall what would warrant her attention. Though I spent a very small moment with her. Years later at my high school graduation, I ran into her at the banquet tent. She gave me a really long hug and glowed about what a student I was to my mom. I was confused considering I only had ONE class with her. My mom was pleased that my teacher seemed to think I had potential. I was just wondering what her angle was. What I’m getting at, really fell in place with that sexual predator physical education teacher. The student, in a sting, called up that teacher (we’re talking more than a decade later) to make her admit to her crimes. Shockingly…not only did she admit to it, she knew she was being trapped into admit it and STILL admitted it. I’m not sure what insanity this is. But just hearing that voice of that phys ed teacher getting almost excited about her victim was unnerving. She still professed love. Wow. I wonder about Miss Hurd. I’m sure I’m not on her radar, but it’d be weird had an inappropriate relationship had occurred between us, what it must be now. I think “30 Rock” had episodes of this topic with Susan Sarandon as the teacher and Frank (Judah Friendlander) as the student. It’s hilarious.

You ever wonder why the female teachers are always smoking hot. The ones that molest the 13 year olds. Go ahead and do a search of female teacher predators. It’s a murderer’s row of women who could all be in some skin magazine. They’re hot. And I think they just want adulation. Turning on 13 year old boys is as big a conquest as winning at celebrity “Jeopardy.”

Incidentally, this assistant band teacher (guy) when I was in high school was let go due to inappropriate behavior with a student (16 year old girl). I knew the guy. I knew the girl, Knew he was dangerously close to doing what I knew he would eventually do. He doesn’t teach anymore. As far as I know, Miss Hurd is still in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment