Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Time's Person Of The Year

Goes to the hashtag "MeToo" movement that brought down...nothing.
I'm sick and tired of this generation thinking they did something to shed light on sexual harassment when this lady in 1945 blasted these animals long before we were born:
actress Miss Maureen O'Hara:
“I am so upset with it that I am ready to quit Hollywood. It’s got so bad I hate to come to work in the morning. I’m a helpless victim of a Hollywood whispering campaign. Because I don’t let the producer and director kiss me every morning or let them paw me they have spread word around town that I am not a woman — that I am a cold piece of marble statuary.”
“I guess Hollywood won’t consider me as anything except a cold hunk of marble until I divorce my husband, give my baby away and get my name and photograph in all the newspapers. If that’s Hollywood’s idea of being a woman I’m ready to quit now.”

This is a real bad-ass. Willing to throw her career away because of (gasp) principles!
These actresses now traded...yes I said it...TRADED their sexuality for roles and cry victim when they were accosted. O'Hara was a tough hickory stick who stood alone. In silence. The real hero. Just remember that, you fucking assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment