Friday, December 15, 2017

"Star Wars" The New One

I know, clickbait.
I haven't seen this movie, and I'm going to wait until it dies down. Mostly because a crowd in a movie theater is annoying as fuck. People talk all the time now. And I'm not sure why. People have gotten much more annoying unless you go to certain theaters. And even then...
I had this theory that going to a movie theater around old people would quell this talking shit. Actually, the loudest one I went too recently was an old guy who felt it necessary to explain the movie to someone he was sitting next to. When I turned around, he wasn't sitting next to anyone. CREEEEEPY.

The quietest one recently was for that gay flick "Call Me By Your Name."
And yes, it probably was because of the audience, old Filipinos by my judgment that it was just awkward (by the way, this movie sold out in the Phillipines, fucking tells you all you need to know about that country).

They were dead silent. I was even scared to go to the bathroom because these people would think I went to go jerk off to the gayness I just witnessed.

Jokes aside...I'm sure this new "Star' Wars" is going to be fun. I'm sure there are spoilers here and there. I really don't have that much invested in it. Though I appreciate the fandom for sure. I think the older we get the less things blow up our skirts. It's nice to know there is still the staple of space soap operas to keep us diverted.

No comments:

Post a Comment