Sunday, December 3, 2017

College Football Playoffs

As much as I love my THE Ohio State Buckeyes, the teams that are in deserve to be there.
Even with the end of the year loss by Alabama Crimson Tide, they were beaten by a solid Auburn team that was more a fluke.

I'm happy for my Alabama Tide fans.
Here's the deal for Buckeye readers...our team lost to Oklahoma already. And though it would be great getting a rematch to stomp Baker Mayfields stupid fucking face into the turf...they already lost to them. And got leveled by a solid Iowa team.
Urban Meyer is starting to get on my nerves for stupid decisions built on pride. And I hope this humbles him and our team. Buckeye fans are spoiled. We've dominated college football in history. I actually like when other teams play it out. Would've loved to have seen TCU in there.
But these are fun matchups. Excited for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment