Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dustin Hoffman

It's not surprising that he would be extra mashy.
As John Oliver ambushed the guy at an anniversary screening of "Wag The Dog."
I think finding an actor who didn't molest a woman is shooting fish in a bucket. Weak and lame and stinky.
 
“It is reflective of who you were. You’ve given no evidence to show that it didn’t happen. There was a period of time when you were creeping around women. It feels like a cop-out to say, ‘Well, this isn’t me.’ Do you understand how that feels like a dismissal?”
Hoffman replied ‘You weren’t there’, to which Oliver shot back ‘I’m glad’, to gasps from the crowd.
Some in the audience sided with Oliver, clapping at certain remarks – one woman was said to have shouted ‘thank you for believing women!’ – while some shouted to Oliver to ‘move on!’, while others walked out of the theatre.
“You’ve put me on display here,” a reputedly ‘seething’ Hoffman then told Oliver.
“You have indicted me. That’s not innocent until proven guilty.”
“I get no pleasure from this conversation. But you and I are not the victims here,” replied Olivier.
“The so-called, alleged comments that are made are truth now,” Hoffman went on. “And if you try to defend it, you’re guilty.”

Hoffman has a point. They dump your ass in seconds once you even have a little bit of crap about you. If I were Hoffman, I'd tell the lyme to fuck off. Like he needs a job or money. And then do something lowkey until this shit blows over. Or nothing at all. Just enjoy the rest of your life. Hell, he grabbed young ass and can live to tell about it. Imagine the assgrabbers who still need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment