Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merrrrry Kwanzaa!

Hope you all had a great Christmas.
I sat around watching old 80's Christmas sitcom episodes. It sucks because I was moving around so much I didn't have time to really immerse myself into the usual Christmas spirit. So it came and went and now...yeah, it was a bummer. It is really my fault.
I should've gone home this year, but I feel nauseous lately. So I figured traveling would make it worse. I get dizzy, and anxious. I can't imagine taking a bus to the airport to fly. It's rough to know you constantly feel like you wanna puke, because I really did want to spend it with family. But being immobile until I can figure out what's causing it made more sense.
I did watch all the classics though. Even took a friend to see "Miracle On 34th Street" on film...for his first time. Yeah. Dude has never seen it. Wild, right?
It was odd because this year REALLY didn't feel like Christmas. And I was listening to Bill Burr's podcast where he was saying how being alone and NOT caring is the the Hall of Fame of loners. Ha!
He's got my number.
Merry Christmas though. I hope you guys spent it in good spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment