Monday, December 11, 2017

Akayed Ullah, 27 year old NYC Bomber

NYC keeps getting bombed. And bombed again.
You know who I blame?
Crazy Gideons. That fucker sold cheap electronics. And his prices are explosive.
So these...um...Middle Eastern dudes stockpile the shit out of them, then what?
They got a surplus of wires and ticking shit. So they have to use this shit up.

But let's be serious for a minute. The dipshit had his hands destroyed because his shitty bomb went off before he could do any real damage. New York zoo...do me a favor, you see a Muslim looking dude, assume he's there to blow your ass up. I know it's not politically correct to do such a thing, but either move the fuck away from towel headed jerks or just report it. And towel headed jerks, don't be fucking offended by it. You see how this shit goes down and makes you look bad. IF you're not a terrorist and some asshole moves away from you thinking you are one, suck it up buttercup and move on with your non-terrorist life. It's not that big of a deal. It sucks because women move away from me because I look like some Cambodian rapist. But that's the life I chose to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment