Friday, September 4, 2015

Outrage & Meltdowns

Angry MILF at KeBob Shop
Check out the above clip.
At first you think to yourself, "what a fucking cunt!" But stop to think for a second. She is basically being EXACTLY what most of us are online. A mouthy, angry, racist shithead. Yet, here we are outraged she'd be this bitchy in person. You ever been in that war of words online with people where you wish you could meet them in person, and that that person wouldn't be so brave or wouldn't say shit if you met them in person? Well, there she is. And she don't give NO FUCK.

I'm not saying this is good behavior, nor would I ever condone this. But I've been on the coward's end where I spoke to someone this terribly on the phone, about my cell phone issue. I'm sure a LOT of us have. Then I spoke to someone named "Pam" with a Hindi accent. Which enraged me even more. I vented on her like you wouldn't believe. A fat south Texan black woman would NEVER take this punishment. I'd have gotten an earful back. But they outsource to people who make $1/day to listen to us spoil Westerners just unleash. Now...I completely understand this woman's frustration. Don't say you don't, because you're a fucking liar. The minute we don't get our way, we turn into babies. The minute people question our skill level, intelligence, religion, etc...we turn into angry babies.

Is it right? Of course not. But allowing this woman to vent, I can guarantee, it's only she who will feel bad later. And I hope this kebob establishment realizes her personal life is most likely miserable.

Now we, don't necessarily know the call for the take-out/pickup might've been. It appears she'd reminded the restaurant-eurs that she didn't want green peppers (this is where I'm in her camp, gives me terrible shits). And kept reminding them. And reminding them. But they still did it wrong. In that sense, it's hard not to be openly upset. If anything, this could be used as a lesson for most food places to understand that there will be people having terrible days, but I really blame the asshole holding the camera recording it.

No comments:

Post a Comment