Monday, July 13, 2020

Kelly Preston R.I.P.

I always thought Kelly Preston could've had a bigger career in Hollywood if she'd stuck around to make more flicks. I've also always wondered if sexual predators of the town didn't throw her into the arms of John Travolta. Truth be told? I think she was his beard.

A lot has come out about Travolta lately, about his tug jobs in male massage parlors. Except this is about Kelly. I honestly believe something awful may have happened early on. But she got the best of those assholes when she hooked up with the Barbarino. Personally, I think it was a brilliant move on both their parts. Travolta gets a stunningly hot wife, Kelly keeps the degenerate producers off her.

I remember her in her first movie called "Mischief." She played a Marilyn Monroe type named Marilyn who hooks up with a young boy about to lose his virginity in small town Ohio during the 1950's. Boy, I wore that VHS tape down. She had the best rack I had ever seen. And if you've seen that scene, you know what I mean. She is smoking hot. And, the innocence and sweetness of being the "experienced" woman sent my young self into heart palps. She was sexy...I mean oozed sex. But also very approachable. Didn't have a resting bitch face, but a ravenous wholesome sexiness.

For years, I'd follow her career. Seemed a great distraction from Ohio. And she didn't do many movies after. And definitely disappeared after marrying Travolta.
I think at that point, acting became a hobby. Taking odd roles in random chick flicks. And doing, what amounted to a cameo, in "Jerry Maguire."

She seemed to be a very strong person by keeping her illness (breast cancer) a secret. The same thing that got her roles in Hollywood, ultimately consumed her.
It's awful and I hope you women out there get yourself checked and not wait for Xenu (I couldn't get out of this without taking a swipe at Scientology).
Goodbye Marilyn...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment