Friday, July 3, 2020

Black National Anthem

NFL wants to play the "Black National Anthem" before the "Star Spangled Banner" (official National Anthem) for some reason.

Question: Anyone else know there was a Black National Anthem?

The fuck is wrong with people. America is about unity, you know...UNITED States Of America. Oh wait, America was named after an Italian...that'll be next. Any way, why have two anthems? And why only Black. Where's my Taiwanese National Anthem? They can play it in front of ping pong. Why, NFL, must you make me hate you more than I already do. I mean, I hate you more than Mike Brown (owner of the Cincinnati Bengals) and I thought that was impossible.

So the kids sport continues to be about bending to the children throwing tantrums. Whomever they are (did anyone ask about this at all?).
But whatever, I'm done with them actually. The only time it was fun was when I was drunk. And I stopped drinking so I didn't realize how much whining there is in the game.
The sport has changed. All ads, no nads.


No comments:

Post a Comment