Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Jimmy Kimmel Apologizes For Blackface Part 2

I like Jimmy Kimmel. I have no problems with him doing Blackface Karl Malone. It was hilarious. Because it was more like how cro-magnon Malone was. Malone reminds me of my uncle who had that same sad eyed stare. Anyway, it was hilarious.

When "The Man Show" was on, I watched the bouncing girls on trampolines. It was a MAN show afterall. They gave us everything we loved. And our broads left us alone.
What happened to THAT Jimmy?
Flash forward:

 "I have long been reluctant to address this, as I knew doing so would be celebrated as a victory by those who equate apologies with weakness and cheer for leaders who use prejudice to divide us."
"In the late 90s, I continued impersonating Malone on TV. We hired makeup artists to make me look as much like Karl Malone as possible, I never considered that this might be seen as anything other than an imitation of a fellow human being, one that had no more to do with Karl's skin color than it did his bulging muscles and bald head."
"I've done dozens of impressions of famous people, including Snoop Dogg, Oprah, Eminem, Dick Vitale, Rosie, and many others. In each case, I thought of them as impersonations of celebrities and nothing more. Looking back, many of these sketches are embarrassing, and it is frustrating that these thoughtless moments have become a weapon used by some to diminish my criticisms of social and other injustices. I know that this will not be the last I hear of this and that it will be used again to try to quiet me. "I love this country too much to allow that. I won't be bullied into silence by those who feign outrage to advance their oppressive and genuinely racist agendas. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain and to those I've disappointed"
That's not an apology Jim-boy. Also, don't apologize. No one really cares except you. Listen, you fucking Leftist retards started the cancel culture and now have to lie in the bed you made. Think about it for a second, before your ego gets in the way, you were happy when Roseanne was tossed from her show (the one she created, with the characters she created, and gave opportunities to ugly kids and women) THEN dumped her for something she said on drugs. You weren't on drugs, pal. If anyone is using this as a weapon to shut down a late night host...sorry, no one cares. The cancel culture works FOR the Lefty fucks NOT against. Look at all the celebs that are perfectly fine shitting on President Trump (and most likely will for the next 4 years). Why not shit on Biden? He isn't going to win, but you guys sure remain silent on his child hair sniffing or female shoulder rubbing. What happened with that?
So, look, I think the Conservatives or outraged people should be the bigger person. But I got a better apology for Jim-Bob:
"Hi fellow Americans, a lot has been said about my Karl Malone impression. It's funny. I think it summarize who he was at the time. He's funny. And I'm glad we remain friends over it. For those who use this to try to shut me down...take a look around. Us Leftist don't get shut down, we shut you down. Because we don't like it when you say things we don't agree with because you aren't paid comedians. If you don't like what I do, turn the channel. Simple. And I say that to all the new cancel culture people out there...change the channel. No one is forcing you with a gun to watch. Or support me. Let that freedom of speech ring. Which means, my side needs to follow suit. STOP canceling people because you don't enjoy their work or YOU find offensive. I discovered every time I go to see what people were cancelled over, it was an overreaction. Simple. We need to do better as well to jeopardize American voices. Left or Right. I take responsibility in allowing others to be silenced because of my words of the past. And though I vehemently disagree with the President in office now, I am free to say so."

What happened to your balls James? Disney snip em?

No comments:

Post a Comment