Thursday, July 2, 2020

Black Lives Matter Vs. All LIves Matter

Let's be honest, none of your lives matter. That's the existential truth.
However, for activist/Harvard graduate Claira Janover (whose fake blue eyes belies her hate for Whitey) thinks you can't say "All lives matter" because...um...they don't?

Okay, so supposedly she was joking. Nope. She's just angry and it went viral. I don't think she meant it to go viral. Also, I don't think she was joking. She's just angry and popping off. Which we all do. Like me on this blog. However, the thing is...I never threatened to stab anyone to watch them bleed then mock them over it. That's total cunt level. And she was suppose to be smart. By the way, to address her "joke" if I were her I'd say "if I hear 'All Lives Matter' one more fucking time, say it five times in a mirror and I will show up and stab you!!" See...THAT, you dummy, is a joke.

First off, Black Lives Matter is complete horseshit. The person who created it is a Marxist cunt. Admitted it. Well, not the "cunt" part but is a trained Marxist (get it?). And is proud of it. They aren't for Black lives because, they never march in the cities that have the highest Black on Black crimes. So cram that shit where the sun don't shine, you fake ass movement. Also, All Lives Matter was a response to that. So what is worse? Who fucking cares. None of us believe in any of that. And if you do, you're full retarded. I mean, no hope retarded and should be institutionalized like this dumb cunt above.

All lives matter makes more sense to me. Not to stick it to the Black community. But because it does encompass the people in the hard inner city who are suffering due to the violence within each other. The facts are being overshadowed by this phony narrative that police kill Black people at an alarming rate. Want to know what that rate is?
In 2019 AND 2020 combined, it was less than the total that was killed during the George Floyd riots. In 2020 it was 3. Yes, people a big whopping 3.
Now police brutality? They bust everyone's chops. If you're dumb enough to scrap with them. Police pull you over, start fucking with you, be cool. That's it. For some reason, the new norm is to come out swinging. Guess what that means? Less lives are going to matter. And by the way, shitting on cops who weren't even the culprit of your disdain for cops is REALLY dumb. Like getting in some cops face because you had a few bad instances with other cops is YOUR problem. Not society's.
Before you label me a "boot licker" or "Uncle Tom" (which I actually am) I've had bad run-ins with cops when I was younger. Do I believe ALL cops are skull cracking Nazis. No. Only the ones I dealt with. And even then...I understood these putz cops were on an authority high. But that was like the 90's in Ohio. It is NOWHERE near what it is now. The cops today are hilariously ineffective when it comes to domestic shit.

I don't say either of the two things. Because, frankly, I think most peoples' lives don't matter. If you're out there marching in the streets, you're blocking traffic, causing much more aggravation to people who just want to go to work. And if your little temper tantrum is trying to prove a point, it's that whatever you're for, I'm against. Because you have ZERO consideration for people who want to be adults.
Like this chick. And if she's trying to tell jokes, I can't wait to see her Netflix special. I'm sure she's full of them good yuks.

No comments:

Post a Comment