Sunday, November 4, 2018

Yoga Studio Shooting

Imagine being at your least dressed and most calm and getting an ass full of lead. Fucking people are nuts over nothing.
Here's the deal with the fucking dumb ass who shot up the yoga place leaving two dead, he couldn't get chicks. Then, apparently, he also posted misogynistic videos about it.
This fucking idiot...ANYONE can get chicks. Just not the one you want. My stupid looking ass can get chicks. It's pretty fucking easy if you're not a) fucking creepy b) think they're after your stuff.
The second part sort of negates my search, as I'm convinced that any woman you get hooked up with tends to adjust your living (and vice versa).
That said, I'm not sure where these dudes start freaking out about not getting chicks. Rejection needs to come early and often. That's the fun of life. To be honest, I do re-live my most embarrassing moments trying to get chicks. Most of them were younger than me, so I can't relate worth a shit. The others, because I have a bad habit of staring. Women hate that. They also just want you to be fucking normal. The American culture have built every woman to be narcissistic harpies who needs to keep up with the Joneses. That is true. The majority have fallen into a social media void. Pretending their lives are glamorous. It's easy. Just find the ones who don't do that. Or would rather not present themselves falsely. OR how about one so ugly she refuses to take part. Perfect. Now you also have a great cook. Just kidding, people.
Stop fucking killing women just because you can't fuck them. Oooo..t-shirt idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment