Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Voting Midterms

Did you vote?
Nope.
Wanna hear a secret?
I've never voted. Ever.
Politics are silly. But these civic justice warriors consider you an enemy if you didn't pick up a sticker after you voted to show the world what a great American you are. Watch the painfully self-aggrandizing photos of them and their stickers today.
That said, I've also have to right to complain publicly for whatever happens or whomever is in charge.
Guess what, fuckers, I don't anyway and neither do you. You're votes are useless and dumb. Ask Hillary Clinton who lost even though she won popular vote. Because the illegals in New York and Los Angeles over-saturated their population doesn't mean your vote counts. Get it? Why don't you move to Montana have a million kids and go from there.

I'll complain here. Because no one cares. And that's cool, because it amuses me to vent about stupid shit. Not that I'm completely self absorbed. It's that when you get older, you REALLY start to see the bullshit. And I applaud all my (supposedly) socially aware friends that they got out there and blindly follow their party lines. Yes, most of my friends are Lefties. Poor dumb idiots. I say the same about the Righties. If they were helpless and throwing a fit. The Left think the Right are dumb hillbillies and the Right think the Left are elitist homosexuals. Both are correct. So there is no budge in either camps. To me, why get worked up over dumb stuff. I tend to shoot down either asshole group that comes at me sideways sniffing out what I believe in. Here's the issue, any one who is so driven by the fact that they are a difference maker or are convincing...aren't. Politicians don't give a flying fuck about you. California runs on color platforms. Not one of these fucking candidates have any real solutions. The campaign ads are suppose to freak you out about one side or the other. The Right hate illegal immigration the Left just hate the Right. No matter what it is, disagree. That's aggravating. Because I really want to support the Left. Unfortunately, the longer you are in California, the more you see how taxpayers are taken advantage of by illegal immigration. Brazenly so. Like a convict who was just released who goes back into the streets at a halfway house rent free (it's across the street from me). This should anger everyone. Well, except for those who live in a decent area and only wonder "Gee, I wonder why we don't do more for the homeless, we should vote in someone from the Left to help." They don't have a heart of gold, people. They do stupid fucking shit with taxes. Like build more housing for them. Which doesn't help. It actually exacerbates the problem. But no one from the "elite" Left want to actually get dirty.
The Right on the other hand want to eradicate the homeless population. But they don't say that. They disguise it in reforms for prison. Or have a hardline approach to it. They're the guys who axed our mental hospitals. For what reason? I've no idea.
So, you see why I don't vote. Ever. You don't matter. No matter which side tells you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment