Saturday, December 10, 2016

Something Is Off

I was at the movies today and felt like I was about to have a stroke. The right side of my face went numb, my head rushed and I nearly vomited on myself. Not sure how I remained upright. But I'm worn out and tired. Know what the problem is? I sure don't. But something's not right. Doctor don't know what's wrong. I don't have the correct emotions. And I feel constant pain. And light headed. Ugh.

That is the state of health care folks. If they don't know...you have to nag them. I am still unsure why..but it stems from the neck and sinuses. Though tests showed nothing wrong. I considered thyroid. Nope. And now I'm forcing a film shoot. The thought makes me ill. Bah. Though I can't imagine my co-worker in his 60's suffering a hernia and requiring surgery. No one cares if you're younger than 50.

Silently suffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment