Friday, September 5, 2014

Fat People At Beach

Granted, I haven't been to the beach in a while...but...
When I was a kid, there use to be something I called "shame." This is due to being somewhat honest about yourself. Or at least, hold yourself to a standard that wouldn't crush your fantasy world...at least.

I was at the beach the other day, and boy...times have changed. EVERYONE is fat at the beach now. Not only fat...they don't cover it up. And we're not talking Panama City, FL in the off season. This is Malibu, CA during Labor Day weekend.

What the hell happened? Even pregnant ladies go to the beach and...don bikinis. My brain tried to soak that in. Pregnant and wearing a bikini? My first thought was as to how mental pregnant broads are to begin with. Added now, their bellies hanging over g-string. WHO in God's name thought this was a good idea? Then...yes, then it dawned on me...

...maybe I'm the fucking asshole. Yes. A curvy pregnant body has its own beauty. And it should be embraced in the sense that most women are restricted by, and most likely feel so unattractive then, as a funhouse mirror. My contention is, why then, are we cramming ourselves into a bikini? I find a one-piece fine. More importantly, how retarded is this kid going to be when you're pummeling them with the rays of the sun?

Okay, I get this is a free country. My friend Antonio told me, he'd gone to that same beach I went to. He brought his 13 year old son with him. It was mid-week. He told me he saw two girls, couldn't be over 20 making out openly...NEXT to his son on the sand. He told me one of them even took off their top and bottom and sunbathed full naked. The absolute lack of respect you must have for the perimeter of your world is astonishing to me. Me, being from the 1970's & 80's.

Not that I'm a prude or anything, but give me tan, lean busty bodies. People who've put work into it a little. I feel the people who shove this into my face seem to want me to sneer and ridicule them. This "pride" thing has gone a bit off the rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment