Tuesday, July 19, 2011

14th Day Of Sobriety - Everyone Poops

The other day my very attractive next door neighbor decided to come down to the communal barbecue and grilled some tofu whilst I burned some meat. Don't remember what the first topic of conversation was, but the second one is how much she liked to poop. Yes, she went there. Kicked down those barriers of class and laid it out for all to see. Or smell.

No one likes to imagine a hot chick taking a hairy dump, but here it was in the raw. This girl liked pinching more loaves than a Greek bakery. And I...well, I could only nod my head in complete and total agreement. I, too, like to poop.

It got me thinking about my diet. Okay, I hate using the word "diet" because I don't even see it as regulating food intake. So...I decided to keep track of what I ate today. So here it is:

Woke up at 7AM (have no idea why, but I was sweating)
waiting for my sweat to dry 8:00AM
deciding I want to make breakfast 8:30AM

Breakfast:
(4) thick slice bacon
(2) eggs cooked in butter
1/2 Cup of white sliced mushrooms
(1) cup of coffee

Lunch overpriced sushi
8 pieces of spicy tuna
1 Cup Miso
spinach salad with sesame oil dressing
(1) shrimp sushi
(1) yellowtail sushi
(1) salmon sushi

Snack:
(1) white nectarine
(1) banana
(1) cup of yogurt. 8oz
1/2 cup of blueberries
Handful of Lays Wavy barbecue chips
(1) hardboiled egg

Dinner:
(1) pork chop about 8oz covered grilled in skillet over olive oil and mushrooms. Brush barbecue sauce on top
(1) Cup of brown rice
(2) eggs over-medium cooked in butter and olive oil
(1) Pooly cigar (which I'm smoking now)

This is the photo I took after finishing dinner:
153.5lbs.
Yeah, I know, I need a belt. And it looks like I oil myself up, but I think I'm sweating bacon grease. Anyways, I wasn't hungry all day. In fact, midway thru the day, I thought I was going to fudge my Hanes. I have no idea why, other than the coffee I had at work. It was actually good coffee. Which led me to believe that maybe I've had crappy coffee so long that when I have real coffee my stomach is punishing me for going hoity-toity. Wait, could've been the sushi. The hostess was looking at me kinda funny, probably wondering when the rotten fish was going to burst from my chest.

Love my Asian peeps :)



1 comment: