Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The New Left

It's taken me a while to fully understand what has been bugging me about the Left. They are emotionally retarded.
Hence why you see the entertainment business turn to them.
I say this because...here's the deal...America is great. You can do whatever you want, be whomever you want, live however you like. Our poor look like kings in really poor countries. So why the anti-Trump? I really don't know. Other than he's annoying as shit.
There is no U.S. President who could ever shake the pillars of what we've built. Don't care if it were Obama or Hillary or Trump. None of them. That's how much I believe in the American people and the foundation we've built. Meanwhile, the dickbag at the gym who is sicken by Trump had this to say today to me "Americans are horrible people, I know, I know Americans" Verbatim this is what he said. In other words, he has no faith in our society. To me, that is the sickness of the Left. That they have never had faith in the American people. Why you see a lot of "liberals" who suffer anxiety and stress and...well, they've been shown how awful people are. This guy has admitted to being abused by kids growing up. White dude from Utah who turned WAY Left. He equates Americans with those bullies. Like Trump. I've absolutely been bullied. As one of the three Asian kids in school. But it built character in me. To have inner thoughts. To explore story ideas. To be a storyteller. To entertain. Most aren't thankful for this because it is a deep source of resentment. I'm pretty sure my eldest sister faced ugliness I can't describe. Which is why she holds society in contempt as well. I joke that do, but in reality, I have absolute faith that people do do the right thing. Except in Hollywood. Where the Left can hide and do bad things (remember they're awful phonies).
There is nothing Trump can do to shake my admiration for America. There wasn't anything Obama could either. Seems to me, the ones who hate Trump are rabid animals these days. They can't see a better future and see nonsensical overreacting situations such as nuclear warfare (like it matters once that goes). Furthermore, it's not like any of these Leftist, in my immediate view) have set out to better themselves anyway. Most are waiting for government to guide them (another reason to hate Trump, I suppose...you don't want to owe that guy anything).
So, time to man-up Americans on the Left. Suck it up and endure. Enjoy the incredible wealth we have and stop fucking whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment