Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Ah Fuck The Timing

I wrote a feature that has something to do with the Catholic church and the scandal of priests molesting boys. This week 6 diocese are accused of assaulting 1000's of boys in Pennsylvania. You know what REALLY blows? My story isn't about that, BUT I'm probably going to get shit like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
Third time that's happened actually.

I wrote a feature in 1998 about a badass girlfriend of a dirty cop who gets her eye damaged and has to wear an eyepatch and ends up in a war against a biker gang and Indian gambling and...Quentin Tarantino made "Kill Bill". Fuck me. Then I wrote an alien invasion movie where a terrorist gang steal an AC-130 and attempt to fly it into the Pentagon, EVEN consulted the Air Force to see if that plane could make it from one side of the country to the other (can't...would need to re-fuel). Then 9/11 happened. Now...

...well, fuck.
Any way, that's the pain of being a writer and creator. Life will get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment