Thursday, July 24, 2014

Today's Immigrants SUCK!

The idea of immigration was great...back in the 80's. That's when we didn't have all this media in different languages telling people outside of the U.S. "the rules." In fact, coming into this country you had a healthy fear of it which resulted in respect. Nowadays...not so much. You have all the information at your laptop/smartphone. What does this do? It entitles people to treat this country like a piece of shit. Fuck you!

I missed the opportunity to fucking punch this fucking gypsy in his fucking face for throwing a paperbag into the bushes of a grocery store. I kept glaring at him like a piece of shit. His wife saw it. He saw it. I felt he was almost willing me to say something. But I puss'd out. Like most Americans, litigation and the fear of shame and "causing a scene" forced me into puss-dom. What bothered me most was the guy's total lack of shame for doing what he did. Throw bag...with no idea he's being a piece of shit...until someone stares at him. Then it's "fucking mind you're own business." Fuck. No wonder we've destroyed our sense of community. This fucking immigrant probably isn't going to stay in this country any longer than he can rape it enough to get his fill. Then leave when he's satisfied, and full. What a fucking cocksucker.

I love being here. Granted I grew up in America, I NEVER for a minute felt littering was even remotely sane. This piece of shit from some unknown eastern block country probably wore out his welcome in his own country. God.

And I can hear some shit bag idealist who says "America is all about taking in everyone, you should feel fortunate for what you've gotten." That's the point. I do. So much so I respect the grounds of which people've died on. Fuck this fucking asshole. You come into this country, you stay as far under the radar and respect the grounds. NOT trash it, like your own piece of shit country. God...I swear, this will never happen again. I am getting in the face of the next person who throws shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment