Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Pride Month...Yup

You homos didn't give a shit when it was Asian month. Well, except you Asian homos. I guess. An entire month to be reminded that guys like to fuck other guys in the ass. People with brains looking at this from afar, in some distant African country are probably laughing the bone out of their nose. Yes, folks...Americans celebrate homos. Pride in what exactly? That you were biologically born to like the same sex? Then you call it a curse. You motherfuckers are confused as shit. I dig vaginas. And tits are hot. I honestly don't get why guys like to be fucked by other guys. More aggressive I suppose. Not so much that, but to celebrate it? I am baffled. Okay, so middle America has finally given you a wide berth...guess what? You assholes took a mile. As predicted. I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends. They think the parade...TWO parades is too much. NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF YOU LIKE COCK IN THE ASS. To indoctrinate ALL of society to this is what is wrong. This is not a homophobic thought. As I would not share me liking to drill a woman in the mouth with my cock. That's how aggressive these people are towards letting children know they are fruits. Let us get some damn perspective already.

No comments:

Post a Comment