Saturday, June 18, 2022

In Defense Of Gay-Ass Disney

I remember in college a flamboyant dude, who was clearly gay, going with me to see "Titantic" He cried like a bitch. I hate that movie. And glad Leo drowned. Made funnier that the popsicle bobbed up and down while Kate left his ass to sink. The reason why I'm bringing him up is because he worked for Disney. He was uber-gay. Super nice guy. He probably got the brunt of all mocking in small town Ohio. I mean, even more than my brown ass. So anyway, why are people so freaked out that Disney is so gay? Who didn't know this? I think the extreme Righties are upset because now Disney professed their need to indoctrinate their children with gay themes. There was leaked audio of this. Which is diabolical. But I can't imagine it being any weirder than...say...leaking the info about how they want to sell toys to kids. Kids are shitty people. And they will find worse ways to mock the homosexuals. When kids see two same-sex kissing, they will make a comment. Laughter and whatnot. This is a clear case of it not being normal. I suppose Disney wants us to make it normal so kids don't snicker. Good luck. When you see interracial kissing, some older generation still 'aint gonna buy it. But perhaps it's their legacy to the world. In the case of "Lightyear" The new Pixar flick which has replaced Tim Allen with Chris Evans. The story is more to the real Buzz Lightyear than the "Toy Story" toy. So it sorta makes sense to replace the guy. Though unnecessary. It would be funny to replace Buzz with a squeaky person voice. Or a voice of a flaming gay guy. Anyway, Chris Evans is a retarded Lefty. He vomits dumbass Lefty shit all the fucking time. Because he's guilt ridden from being a handsome White dude. He must get brownie points from women who don't shave their arms but shave their snatch. So, he comes out and says if this movie fails, it's because our society doesn't accept same sex shit. I don't think so. There's never been a better time to be homosexual. These assholes say inappropriate things in public and get away with it. They celebrate fucking with a parade! It's great to be gay. Perhaps I'm jealous because I can't do cartwheels in West Hollywood telling everyone I like pussy. This is when cops in Los Angeles care. Meanwhile Christina Aguilera dons a strap-on dildo and buttfucks some gay...well.. whatever it is. That's the other thing, now that the Left can't define a woman...you can't define gay either. Then there's no Pride Month. Logic is so fucked due to Lefty stupidity. It seems the new movie isn't doing so hot at the box office. You can chalk it up to being "woke" OR how about that no one cares. I think Disney miscalculated how informed conservatives are. Disney seems to be bleeding money now since they open their dumb Mouse mouth and decided to side with homos. I applaud them for their courage. But laugh at their ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment