Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Guns, Guns, Guns...The Tigers Are Playing...Tonight!

I never liked guns. Never will own one. I thought about getting a shotgun. But I know who I am. I don't need one. So gun nuts say "Oh, what if you need protection" I would say...if I'm at that point, my life was fated to end in stupidity (living in Van Nuys, for example). I think guns are for weak stupid people. And if you haven't learned that, you are one of the weak stupid people. Most of us are weak and stupid. Most of us shouldn't have guns. So the other argument is that guns keep a tyrannical government off your ass. Honestly, if Biden ever got out of hand, and a militia was formed to oust him...well, I doubt even the military would protect that stupid jackass. Man, is Biden stupid. He's so stupid he credits his crackhead son as the smartest guy he knows. How he isn't mocked back into Delaware is beyond me. Crony puke. I digress. Guns are always in the hands of idiots. And angry idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment