Thursday, July 8, 2021

Wii Spa And The Magical Weenus

 So let me get this right, you filthy Lefties...

A tranny can go into a woman's room at a fancy spa and show his weenus (soon to be gone, I presume) but I can't tell a man who sucks cock is a degenerate puke.

Oooookay.

Look, this spa is fancy schmancy, and I would never find myself there, but the Asians who run it should know better. You are suppose to be the ones who could give a flying fuck about politically correct culture. For instance, standing on your shops during the Rodney King riots with a rifle and shooting at looters. What happen to THOSE Koreans?

Also, you degenerate, confused trannies... show some fucking class and save going into the ladies room UNTIL you get your weenus cut off. It's a nice place where young girls go. No one needs to see pecker. Especially forcibly by law.

I find it funny that the only video I have is from an outraged Black woman.

Okay...I asked my friend this...what is the tier system for anger and outrage? Does a tranny supersede a Black woman? Either way, the answer is... whomever gives their cause more money.

Also...why are we changing our lifestyle to meet what is essentially a miniscule population?

This is so baffling. It's like we're using these freaks to further prove how tolerant we are.

Big mistake.

It never ends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment