Wednesday, July 14, 2021

People Are Willfully Ignorant

 ...Especially Lefties.

Okay, here's how it works...

when someone posits and idea...don't get condescending and repeat it back to them like it's the craziest idea they've heard. Instead...because some of you idiots can't process...you know...conversation...it goes like this...

"I think clouds are made of cotton candy"

Dumb response "YOU think clouds are made of cotton candy?! How can you think that?"

Correct response "Explain why"

There are WAY too many dumb people...wait NOT dumb, stupidly determined to not learn anything new. The older you get, the less it happens.

And you will start to encounter more and more people like this. Especially older people.

I swear to God I will kill myself before that happens.

I...will...ALWAYS be curious. About the thought processes of people. Because I really want to know how they draw a conclusion.

DUMB people do not. They dismiss anything that doesn't fall into their wheelhouse. Here's an idea. LISTEN first then dismiss it.

Closed minds are the worst people on Earth and slowly America's society is getting there.

I have listen to AOC or Alexandria Ocasia Cortez. I don't like her ideas and think, for the most part, they're misguided. BUT, I do see where she is coming from. A slow dissection of her thought process tells you the way she thinks. Wrong as that may be, it still is understandable. A LOT of people have already dismissed her, regardless of her thought process. That's terrible.

I find this behavior more from the Left than the Right. The Right are polite about it, but I'm sure they're guilty as well. But the minute you give any inch to thinking outside the box, the minute you are shut down by the Left.

Because they know their minds are weak and impressionable. And they think yours are too.

The point is to always be curious about everything. Regardless of your prejudices.

No comments:

Post a Comment