Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Acknowledge A Valid Point

 Even if you don't agree with someone...the very least you can do it acknowledge the person has a valid point.

EVERYONE has a point and you should be curious where that comes from. Instead, people ignore and steamroll. Stupid people do this. I constantly am aware when people do this. And it's aggravating.

It's for a few reasons. Insecure or stupid. Or both.

Here's the thing...

"Hey, I wonder what those clouds mean?"

"I guess it looks like there's going to be rain?"

"Why do you think so?"

"I've seen clouds like that before."

The "Why do yo think so" part is ALWAYS overlooked. Because everyone wants to steamroll and no one wants to wonder how someone thinks a certain way or where it must come from. I probably know what those clouds mean, but I want you to tell me what your train of thought is.

A stupid person who will remain stupid has no listening capabilities. And you can tell. They're just waiting to talk. Or they don't care. Man, I fucking hate stupid people.

Set yourself apart in this world and listen and ask questions. Seriously. You will go VERY far this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment