Thursday, June 17, 2021

Inclusivity

 Inclusivity is the ugliest word ever. Hollywood loves to use it.

It implies that you are allowing me to participate in your shitty event because I'm desperate to be in your club. And that even if you're underqualified, you still get to do something for them.

Fuck you. I don't need your permission to create my own club.

Which I have.

To be honest, I had no other choice. Because regardless of how "inclusive" Hollywood is, they don't give a shit unless you make money. And if you don't...color be damned. And I don't care to make the powers-that-be money. Because I'm not greedy scumbags for which this town is full of.

Don't let the bullshit social justice thing fool you. Most who work, don't have enough time to care. And those who've made it live behind guarded gates. Duh.

That is the truth.

So take your inclusivity and shove it.

You certainly don't need to announce that you're throwing us colored folk a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment