Friday, January 22, 2021

Why My Co-Workers Are Retards

 I know we have all worked in a place where you just wanted to say that.

Here's my issue.

IF there is a problem and you are explaining the issue, the single most aggravating thing I can ever look at is a person sitting there with his stupid fucking hand against his face, his forefinger out bracing his cheek, in that professor thinking pose, as to pretend to be interested but have a glazed idiot smug expression on his face...

...as you try to explain what is going on.

THEN, completely turn back to your monitor to look at Right Wing militia internet news...going back to your regular life as if what I said made no difference in your world.

Flash forward next day...

Dum-dum wondering what is wrong with everything.

THIS is when I belittle you to within an inch of your life.

"The **&* isn't working. It doesn't pop up"

Me: "Yeah, I saw your body in that seat yesterday, but I guess your brain didn't show up because I fucking told you that yesterday. Was the glazed look on purpose or should I take that as a hint you're deaf and dumb?"

"Fuck you."

Me: "Oh look, the nitwit finally responds. Here's my response 'figure it out yourself'"

So, here's why I'm heated...

IF something doesn't work and is wrong, the correct response is to ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS"

"What do you mean that the program doesn't pop up. Explain to me like I'm a child why it isn't working?"

None of the previous exchange would've been necessary. Instead, I have to clap at them like they're Rain Man. Which I have no problems doing. If you want to act like a retard you will be treated like one.

Guy is too prideful to grovel for my input at this point. And, frankly, he can go fuck himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment