Monday, January 18, 2021

Everything's A Front

 Have you ever noticed...

...when people present themselves online or in social media, it's always a Leftist agenda. And when you meet them, they aren't that militant.

Some are. Some are just lost in their own bullshit. Knew a guy who just left L.A. because it has gotten so shitty. Openly Lefty.

But for a lot of people I've known and talk to later, they have to pretend to be.

Even though their real opinion is Lefties suck. I'm guilty of it myself. But I've lost that diplomacy. Anytime anyone talks about how shitty Trump was...I now shut their shit down. Their solution was a system so fucking corrupt they accept fraud as the solution to how much they hate the guy.

I would never accept an election this fraught with WEIRD shit that common sense tells me what is reality.

See, they don't even believe their bullshit, but for the sake of placating the popular kids they have to step and fetch.

That is Hollywood. Conform or we'll shut your shit down. I prefer to shut people's bullshit down upfront.

That's the thing with this business. It's run by popular kids who don't like to be corrected. When the majority need to be. A lot of Hollywood are conformists. Which is completely different than when I was growing up. If you don't agree with them, they shut you down. Silence you and make sure your career suffers. The silence is deafening.

And, of course, most of us out here are cowards. In the sense that we know the truth and don't repeat it aloud. Instead, the conservatives stay quiet.

And believe it or not, when the doors are closed and they think no one is listening...they drop their guard. And none of it sides with the ridiculous woke culture.

It's all an act folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment