Monday, January 11, 2021

Tanya Roberts



I had a massive crush on actress Tanya Roberts since I saw her in "Beast Master" Stunning eyes. Ample chest. Legs to ya-ya. She was the entire package. Then she showed up in a James Bond flick. One where, though she was mis-casted, she still seem to fit the mold.

Okay... 

I suspect a few things happened in the canyons of Los Angeles. A vivacious stunningly beautiful and active woman like her don't just up and pass. I think she suffered from a food disorder. Or what I consider body dysmorphia. I think her generation was the type to have to believe they need to keep trim. Perhaps a drug that keeps you that way.

Our business is all about looks and if you are talent you do everything to stay slim, trim and sexy. Most guys who lose their hair, do transplants or plugs. Most women take diet pills or OVER exert themselves. I think Carrie Fisher seemed to follow suit. Because nerd fans can be cruel.

I saw Ms. Roberts a few years ago during a fan signing convention. She looked her age and seemed...well, a little removed. Like Heather Thomas. Both hot blondes I beat off to. They were both there. Next to each other. It was like my 80's dream right there. They both had a ton of plastic surgery done. Which...look, I don't know how pressured one is to maintain...but I pity this lifestyle. And pray I never get to that point being in charge of anything where I sit in a meeting as people are belittled for aging. It's disgusting (seen it before).

It was sad also how her death was announced. She was alive when she was announced dead. And now re-announced as dead. The Mandela Effect may come into play in the future.

I know we all think we'll live forever, but I hope you live a quality of life that you can enjoy on a daily basis. Most people are struggling and suffer through it. This is not the life you should want for yourself.

Enjoy it, it's very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment