Sunday, August 4, 2019

Et Tu, Dayton?

Most likely a racist dude wanted to kill people of color. And Dayton, OH was his hunting ground. I can't believe within 14 hours ANOTHER mass shooting took the lives of 9 more people.
In this unprecedented mass shooting culture we've found ourselves at, what is the solution?
To be honest, I don't know. What I do know is that this is an old crisis we continue to re-visit every time we turn on the internet, we're reading ANOTHER mass shooter. Where can we go where this doesn't happen? They have hit the soft targets.

I am at a loss for words in terms of how to end this ugliness. My only solution is to let parents parent again. I've been seeing an alarming amount of people who just allow their children free reign. This is horrid. And I do blame my generation. Since we're the ones who shrugged off responsibility and accountability first. Then attempted to make our lives much easier with technology. Then allowed technology to determine what outrage we need in a day.

To me, this is unacceptable, IRRESPONSIBLE and so very tragic. In the case of these two assholes who wanted to prove a point, why not kill yourselves first? Seems you are miserable in life and had not thought that your actions effect countless of future problems ahead. You're nutbag gun loving brethren for example. EVERYONE should drop a hammer on these types. And there is a specific type in these mass shootings. Young and White. There, I said it. Just pointing out the obvious here, but look...after writing this, I'm sure a Latina Woman in her 50's will go all apeshit. Because...we can't control our so-called "good guys with guns." Yes, I understand GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE, people kill people. But it sure makes it easy for nutbags to take many people out. People lack common sense when they argue that knives do the same. You idiots are the same who say "don't bring a knife to a gunfight" Know why you retards say that? Because you know how destructive guns are.

You don't NEED a gun. That also goes for these asshole gang members that continue the neverending destruction of life. If it were my police force, anyone that even has a gang tattoo would be put down like the dogs they are. Every single one. Then move on from there.
But most of their hands are tied.
How sad we need to speak of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment