Sunday, December 2, 2018

Kareem Hunt Smacked A Bitch

News cherry picks its stories.
"White Cop Kills Unarmed Black Man"
of course they'd never plaster " Star Black Running Back Beat Drunken White Girl" I mean...that would be racist.
So, a 19 year old was asked to leave their hotel after they crashed a party and they just didn't want them there. In the video he pushes a White chick around...
Leave it to TMZ to break the news and not...you know...the NFL who had the video since February.
Now drunken bitches are drunken bitches and, to be perfectly honest, I don't think Hunt did that much damage. Not like Ray Rice blasting his wife...yes WIFE in the face. The outrage is due to a few things...he's a big burly football player. And also, they tried to bury this story as the Kansas City Chiefs are making an incredible run to the Super Bowl. They're really good. A LOT of that is because of Hunt.
I'm not sure how you're really suppose to treat drunk bitches. Women who are bad drunks are uncontrollable. Actually, Hunt's party did the right thing. Once they figured a 19 year old girl was at their party, they tried to kick her out. Then she called them n-words. I guess, woman trumps being called n-word.

I attempted to drink with my 19 year old neighbor a while back. I am no match. Frankly, I should've delivered a Ray Rice to this chick.

But let's get to the nitty gritty...and the cruel facts...as a woman...don't make like you want to fight, because some dudes will take you up on it.
So you know...this chick MARRIED Ray Rice. Only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment