Monday, August 3, 2015

"Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation" Butt Cheek Mystery


I’m more than over-thinking this, but it may have some merit.
When I saw the trailer for “Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation” there is a scene with Rebecca Ferguson stepping out from a swimming pool and it’s a shot of her in a bathing suit with her toned butt cheeks right in camera. It’s sexy. Boner-ville at 1:37 Mission Impossible Rogue Nation Trailer Click!
It’s not in the movie.
Yes, I looked and was waiting for it. Then it occurred to me. When I saw the trailer on YouTube, there was a TON of ass jokes commented about it. They were unnecessarily cruel. Ferguson’s ass is nice. Nicer than anything any of those virgins commenting about it could get; this I am certain. I wonder…
…if they took that shot from the final edit due to…social media comments. Like if her agent, manager or publicist pressured them to cut it out because they read the comments. Or if the studio pre-emptively did it so it wouldn’t be some media topic.
If it existed in YouTube, I wonder on what other site this may’ve drawn ridicule. If it were, this concept of movie-making now has extended to the peanut gallery. Though I am certain this shot did nothing to further the plot of the story, but could only be viewed as eye candy, it seems the masses felt this is more chewed bubblegum than say…a snare drum. I am ashamed if this is the case. Mostly, because our business is about perception. We are okay with Kim Kardashians thick oiled trunk on the cover of a magazine, but a white girl getting essentially torn apart for having a normal behind…I just have no idea.
I really hope this isn’t the case. But it seems online asswipes have once again ruin things for everyone. I mean, everyone who wanted to see Rebecca Ferguson from behind.
God I hate the internet asswipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment