Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Things You Do For Snatch

Tough being a dude in this world today. Women really don't need us anymore.

In social media, there's very little of your individuality that can be expressed without someone getting offended and shutting off the pussy pipeline. In other words, the more people you can ensnare in your bullshit the more poon you get. Most of us, if push came to shove, for our views would be publicly admonished for the mean-ness of a dark heart we all possess. Not like kicking a puppy. Or squirting water at a cat. I'm talking what goes on in our minds. The reason why people who express themselves openly and without filter is so enticing is because we'd all like to be that. Whilst their fellow man scoff at them for being loud-mouths, that mouth is down on some hot broad. Meanwhile, go back to sucking up to the social norms.

I found this recently out on social media. I realize a lot of guys wilting at the thought of a high school teacher (female and stunningly beautiful) was carrying on an affair with a 17 year old boy. They're actually a couple now. The hotblooded side of our maleness LOVES that he got himself (relatively speaking) a cougar. Whilst a few kicked in with "What if the roles were switched?" or "What if it were your son." All, it seems to garner the pussy vote. Who gives a flying fuck about the pussy vote? Maybe guys who aren't getting pussy. Like me for instance. I'll gladly roll over like a cheap rug in whatever viewpoint she has in order to get pussy. I'll say Michael Brown isn't a thug and didn't deserve to get shot by a cop...to get pussy to like me. I'll even demonize Cosby for being a rapist for being rich and famous and paying cheap whores money to silence them...to let pussy think I'm really progressive and sane. Hasn't gotten me snatch. Probably kicked me into the basement of non-snatchhood.

A few of you will probably say, it's because I'm disingenuous of my viewpoint. That I lack confidence in my lack of sympathy. That if I really shared my real thoughts, I'd get moving with life. That type of dude doesn't just NOT get pussy. They get old pussy to get on their shit about it. So not only are you not getting laid, you have to hear nagging. Might as well be married, har-har-har.

Anyway...it is what it is. Most of us who can speak the truth...should. Truth, not meaning truth, but honest with yourself. We're shitty human beings. Hot snatch makes you think you should love tofu, yoga and babies. Don't fall for it! Pretending to be someone else is too much work. Let women deal with it. What with facelifts, botox and tit jobs. I think you'd be much more happy with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment