Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Be On Someone Else's Time

Man...I'd really like to gripe about something that has been in my crawl since I was very young. People who are late. Especially people who are late when they make the plans.

I have a friend, she's NEVER on time. It's grating, since...I know for a fact I'm busier than her. And this is just some really typical girl thing, when she was young. She's old-er now, and thus...I don't think she should keep pushing people this way. Her looks aren't going to carry her through aggravatingly waiting for her. It's going to be a wakeup call...maybe.

One thing that irks me, is that she doesn't really understand the concept of people having more importance than herself. Then whines about how things don't happen in her life. The reason being, she's too self-absorbed with her own schedule to figure out you live a life too. It pains me not to point out that, if for once, she felt an urgency to live in someone else's time frame, a lot of her success may be quicker. Instead, she insists on having people bend to her time. And then confused as to why she doesn't get gigs. Bitch, the world doesn't bend to you. Friends may, but the world won't.

I'm not sure if the above statement angered you. But it should. I tend to live on other people's time. I respect the very brief connection you have in this town that I can't waste it tick tocking away. I find people who are constantly late to be narcissistic fuck-wads. That their world comes before anyone else's. If you happen to be one of these people, I hope your home catches on fire. Then the fire department shows up late.

Then you'd get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment