Sunday, August 5, 2012

The 1st Hang Out

It's hard for me to use that term: "date". I think "appointment" may be too formal. So, maybe, "hang out" is the best way to put it.

But I texted that we should get tea. She countered with a movie.

Okay, lemme preface this whole BORING exchange differently:
I texted: Let's go get tea.
she responded: Tea? What about our movie, Big Dick Tom?

As you can tell, she has very little filter. Which is ridiculously attractive. It's so refreshing to find someone who has decidedly chose to not spend the effort to dilute her words. She enjoys this.

And I must admit, I really enjoyed her enjoying this. Her delivery is typical American. Long drawn out tired phrasing. Life is WAY too beneath her to deal with. And it totally cracks me up. I can tell she is also smarter than me. I guess the only way I could explain this is that she crunches numbers faster than I could with a calculator. Her brain is always moving, even though she sounds like a head injury victim. That's pretty amazing.

So we went to see a really raw vicious movie. At a real low discount theater. She already understood this place to be ghetto. I say she needs to get in touch with real people. Come down from that cloud you  stand on above others.

The thing about her is that she is smart. And that was a humongous find since most women choose to act dim to impress the guy. I mean, I guess some guys like that. But I like that she is constantly keeping me on my toes. And I think most people starting out in their relationships are always on their best behavior. What effort we must go through to hide who we really are.

It may be truly easier just to be ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment