Thursday, August 9, 2012

3rd Hang out: A Few Things About Dating Younger Women

A few things about dating younger women.
Or maybe I'm just a sucker.
Because I have 12 years on her...I always feel like paying on our outings. I realize she is young and, to the best of my knowledge, poor...so it doesn't bother me that I do pick up the tab. Especially as I've invited her to more things now. She's invited me to one thing, but I was working and couldn't make it. She was going to pick up the tab for that one. Aside from that...

...yeah this has mostly been on my dime. I wonder if it would be the same if it was a girl my age. I think women my age tend to be more self reliant and would be sickened by being "bought". They tend to feel obligated to pulling their own weight.

So I spent a night in the backseat of the car with my younger girl. We decided we were going to make out in the park. it was a really nice feeling because it was in the open air. And surprisingly private. I think she was hoping the sprinklers weren't on so we could go out to the grass and really go at it. But the backseat was fine. AND it was cute sexy in an adolescent way. Like if Mom & Dad were at home and this was the only way we were going to get it on. It bugs me sometimes, like in the back of my mind, that somehow...this generation of girls may just like the "older man" scenario due to having nothing better on the horizon...so why not? My attitude has always been: it better be worth my while to make time with this person. Hers may just be: I had nothing better to do.

So, in regards to the very uncomfortable backseat of my car, I am surprised how restrained she has been. She told me she was constantly horny. And what she described as "perma-wet". Being more candid, she told me about how she sat around in her office, fantasizing really kinky sexy thoughts and getting all the more saturated while thinking these things. I thought she'd like to share some of those thoughts with me. To which she replied that girls need their secrets. My bewildered expression said it all..."honey, I just put my fingers in the holiest of your holy and we need to keep secrets from each other?" Yes, Chuckie, apparently women DO have a filter that prohibits these truly intimate ideas from escaping.

But yet, nothing felt better than to be the function of her orgastic moment. Something I shared with previous girlfriends. And getting re-familiarized with this girl.

The age thing does play in my mind. Maybe it's just my mind, but I know at something point, our decade gap may be a subject of contention. I do think about it. Here and there. And I DON'T take pride in it. I thought a younger woman would make me feel more virile and alive. Some parts...yes. Other parts, I feel like I just got the keys to the Ferrari, but the tires have flats. In other words, the most basic functions that need something sophisticated to operate could sideline you because it's still a needed function.

I also think younger women may expect more from older more supposedly experienced guys. I think at whatever age..guys will always fumble around blindly trying to figure the girl in front of them out. Everyone is so similar but also so very different.

This has been an eye-opening foray into a world I never thought I would visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment