Tuesday, February 8, 2022

It Took The Super Bowl

On my usual drive down from the Valley to Hollywood, I typically see five or more homeless encampment. Imagine my surprise when I saw none. Exactly where were they moved. Under bridges have been cleared out. In parking lots have been cleared out. Mobile homes are gone off the side of the street. What did the city do to them? Perhaps an industrial style woodchipper. Yes folks, it took the Super Bowl and "all eyes on us" mentality to finally do something. Which is only a temporary fix, mind you. Understand that not but earlier this year the Los Angeles District Attorney Gascon vowed not to prosecute vagrancies or loitering. Well, when his rich pals' money is at stake, he changes his tune. Typical Lefty. Cronyism is a thing. And the Democrats have it in spades. It's strange to see all the places I saw encampments finally clear out. I'm sicken it took the elitist this long to do it. Or, as I've always said, when it shows up at their doorstep. This reminds me of when Mom use to make us clean up when guests were coming. In her mind, she didn't want others to gossip what a terrible homemaker she was. Trick was on them, she never cared about being that. Who Dey!

No comments:

Post a Comment